fredag 17 oktober 2008

Should Merciless attend Warlord Dad's funeral?

In an XtraNews article published this week, deejay Merciless has said that he is willing to put aside his personal differences with deejay Bounty Killer in order to attend the funeral services for his nemesis' father.

“I would love to attend Bounty’s father’s funeral. My father is dead as well so I know what it is like, so I would like to offer my condolences to his family because I remember how it felt when I lost my father,” he said.

Merciless said that he lost his father, St. Ledger Bartley in 1994, the same year he vaulted into the public spotlight with the hit single, Lend Out Mi Mercy.

“He just got sick and died,” Merciless said.

However, when one876entertainment contacted Gadafi, a member of Merciless' management team, he said that the promoter Ennis had called at the request of Bounty Killer who had issued a stern warning:

"Come mi father funeral and see what a go happen. If Merciless come ah mi father funeral, then it ah go be two duppy!"

Despite their memorable clashes over the years, Merciless said he is willing to declare a truce, albeit a temporary one, to commiserate with a fellow member of the entertainment fraternity.

“There is no animosity between myself and Bounty Killer in real life, only in music. And this is the loss of a life, a solemn occasion and I still have respect for the dead, so if I am in the country, I would love to attend the funeral, I don’t care who says that I am not welcome. If I am in the country, mi ah go put on mi clothes and go,” Warhead said.

Inga kommentarer: