torsdag 2 oktober 2008

D'Angel Lands G Force endorsement deal


Dancehall deejay D'Angel has landed a major corporate endorsement as she will be the face of G Force's new 'Urge to Merge' campaign which will roll out soon.

"I am doing a photo shoot tomorrow, the radio ad has already been voiced, and they plan to go full blast with it, television, print ads, everything so I am excited about the possibilities this will open up for me," she told one876entertainment.

"G Force is a new product, and D'Angel is a new artiste and what better person to endorse G Force than D'Angel? I am elated that they chose me to be the face of their new product...it is a tremendous opportunity and I won't let them down. The public will see the rollout of the promotional campaign soon."

Her management and booking team, Free People Entertainment, refused to disclose the monetary details of the deal and the financial windfall which will fall in the artiste's lap.

D'Angel is known for the top ten hits Babyfather featuring Vybz Kartel, One Man featuring Beenie Man and Downtown Girl.

Inga kommentarer: