måndag 13 oktober 2008

Flippa Mafia hits number one, booked for Sting


Flippa Mafia is riding a high since his Dem Yah single has ascended to the pole position on the Jamaica Music Countdown charts. He has been confirmed to perform at this year's Sting 25th anniversary concert.

"I am not really surprised I am at number one, it was expected given the popularity of the single in the dancehalls in Jamaica, but I am grateful for the support of the fans. Right now, i am gettng a lot of calls for shows, and I am looking forward to Sting this year and I am in negotiations with other promoters for shows after Sting," he told one876entertainment.com

The Dem Ya single is also on the Stampede Street charts, the RE TV charts and is #10 on the ER charts that air on TVJ.

Flippa Mafia's follow up single, Rolling Deep, is also in the top 20 of the Jamaica Music Countdown charts.

Inga kommentarer: