torsdag 9 oktober 2008

Empire First Lady Omeil drops My Life video


Portmore Empire’s First Lady Omeil said that she is still a member of the group even though she has been flying solo the last few months.

“As far as I know, I am still in the Empire, you know, the last time I checked,” she said, laughing.

“Right now, I am doing my own thing right now, I have to put my foot out if I want to get something done, sometimes you have to do that, I have mad love for the Empire, nothing’s changed. My new project, My Life, is doing well, people love the video, I have gotten good responses so far and I am campaigning it on HYPE, and RE now.”

Originally born in Spanish Town, Omeal attended Bridgeport High and has fallen in love wth the Sunshine City ever since. The singer has already scored a number one hit, Hot Girls on the Canadian charts, and she has voiced sexually suggestive songs, Fling It Up, Tiney and Nevertheless, a combination with Vybz Kartel.

“My songs have a sexual side because that is me, I am a sexual creature and, hey, sex sells,” she said, with a seductive wink.

Inga kommentarer: