tisdag 2 december 2008

Macka Diamond hits #1 with Robbery


Macka Diamond has scored a number one hit on the RE TV dancehall charts with her single Robbery. The song is also #4 on the Jamaica Music Countdown charts and the video is a big favourite among teenyboppers and dancehall lovers.

"I feel great that the song has made it all the way to #1 on the RE TV charts, and I have to thank my fans for their support. The Robbery song is a big favourite at the stage shows and wherever I perform it, I get a great response," the Galliance head said.
Macka Diamond also said that given the downturn in the US economy, she believes that dancehall artistes should be open to re-negotiate their prices to allow small promoters and club owners to continue to make money during the present economic carnage of bleeding jobs in the US.

"I am willing to put on events jointly with promoters in the US where we could work out some sort of agreement we can aggressively promote a show, get a good turnout, and everybody goes home smiling at the end of the night," Macka reasoned.




You can contact Macka's booking team at 781-4268.


one876

Inga kommentarer: