tisdag 30 september 2008

Gordene Breaks Silence about Jah Cure baby rumours


One876entertainment has landed an exclusive interview with Gordene, the 20 year-old beauty who is four months pregnant with what could be possibly Jah Cure’s first child. She denied that she ever spoke to reporters from the website, Yardflex.com about her pregnancy or about her relationship with the ‘Love Is’ singer.
Even more importantly, neither herself nor Jah Cure has confirmed nor denied that he is the father of her child, despite the fact that the media has been reporting that he is the father.
“I have never spoken to Yardflex, I have never disclosed any details of my private life. I never said those things that they quote me as saying. I am beyond upset; I would not try to sabotage or hurt Cure or anything between us, that is just not my character. Anyways, what would it benefit me to say these things,” said the expectant mother, who is now 4 months pregnant. “I love him, I would never hurt him. This is very stressful.”

“I am not trying to disclose anything. They are trying to say I am effing proud to be pregnant and I am going around broadcasting it to everybody who will listen and that is not true. The only reason that I am even giving this interview is to make sure that his career is not harmed by any rumours. I would never hurt him.”

She did, however, say that someone defaced the door to her Oaklands apartment by stenciling derogatory words on her door.

“They wrote slut, whore, bitch and skettel using white out on a white door. And then someone threw browning, the one you use and cook, on the door as well,” she said, a bit bemused at all the vitriol.

“People just bash me, no one has tried to confront me physically or said anything to my face, but I hear things which are said behind my back,” she said.

Gordene has been spotted on the party circuit in recent weeks, fuelling speculation about her ‘little bump’.

“I don’t drink or smoke, I still deserve to party,” the St. Andrew High school grad said.

Gordene earns money as a ‘party promotions girl’ working for Main Event, a party planning company. She is a student and is reading for an associate degree after which she will attempt to matriculate to a major university where she can get a bachelor’s degree in marketing. She has also dabbled in music, recording a couple of songs which were never released. She supports herself by working as a part-time ‘party promotions girl’ so that she can foot the bill for her uptown apartment.

“I am trying to find somewhere else to live, somewhere cheaper, because since I am pregnant, I cannot do promotions anymore and the cigarette smoke is not healthy for the baby.”

Does Jah Cure take good care of you?

“To be fair, he tries to be nice, but the pressures of everyone around him is hard because of my reputation as a party girl. And I have been with other artistes in the past before Cure. He is not 100 per cent sure he is the father, but there is a high possibility that he is the father; I have not been with anybody else since meeting him.”

How many months have you been seeing him?

“About five months, I will be pregnant for four months next week.”

Four months?

“Yea, it was a fast one, I fell in love, we kicked off really well. I was very into him, but now I am more concerned with me and the baby. I still do love him. He is trying his very best to be supportive, but as an artiste, there is a harsher side because of the pressures of the people around him.”

Jah Cure, for his part, has been very supportive, yet cautious. According to word from his camp, “although he is not sure that he is in fact the father, he remains very supportive of the young lady and is doing whatever he can to make her pregnancy and herself comfortable.”
“However, once I am proven to be the father, my 100% support will be given financially and otherwise,” said a statement from the artiste.

Inga kommentarer: