måndag 25 augusti 2008

Low the crack yute

My yute håll dig borta från white mans poison!




JoJo passes out on stage.
kolla vid 1.45





here's what his brother K-Ci had to say about the incident:
In case people don't know, and I want to bring this public now. My brother is epileptic. We started to cancel the show because he had a seizure the night before we had to get on the plane [for the Sydney concert].

We did a 20 hour flight then got right on stage. I knew my brother was gonna get sick man.

When we do the song "Crazy" JoJo lays out on the ground, and that's part of the show...but [what you saw on the video] wasn't part of the show.

This is a completely plausible explanation for what happened. Another plausible explanation is that JoJo was on crack and then he fell out.


A liiee! hahahaha

Inga kommentarer: