torsdag 20 november 2008

D'Angel poised to score first number one with Stronger

Dancehall fashionista D’Angel is on the verge of scoring her first number one single with the popular single Stronger which appears on the Sons on Spoon imprint.

“I am just very excited right now at the response to Stronger and this is hopefully the first of many number one singles because I want to bring Jamaican music to the world and elevate the level of music coming out of Jamaica right now. I have been working with ultra talented producers like Handel Tucker and Clive Hunt on defining my sound and I will be going all out in 2009,” she said.

D’Angel has a new single called First Lady and she also has a pop-dancehall hybrid single that she voiced for Billboard –topping producer Cordel ‘Skatta’ Burrell which will be released next year.

“Look out for big things from D’Angel, I am representing Jamaica to the world, to the worl’,” she said, laughing.

Inga kommentarer: